The Iowa State University Foundation has assembled a strong team of creative, energetic and dedicated advancement professionals who are passionate about securing private support for Iowa State University. The synergy created when colleagues work together to reach a goal is an amazing phenomenon. We believe that teamwork ensures success. From fundraising to stewardship, we work together with alumni and friends to provide Iowa State with opportunities for excellence.
We believe strongly in the seven core values that guide our daily efforts:
- Integrity: Adhering to the highest standards of professional, ethical, and honest conduct in all aspects of our business.
- Donor-Centered: Gaining our donors’ perspectives and continually exceeding their expectations.
- Fiduciary Responsibility: Stewarding assets through wise and prudent use of financial, physical, and human resources.
- Results Oriented: Achieving bottom-line accomplishments that impact the people and programs of Iowa State University.
- Diversity of Thought: Advancing human and intellectual diversity where all persons are valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- Innovation: Continuously seeking new ways to enhance all aspects of the Foundation’s operations and relationships.
- Balance: Encouraging an environment that balances employee and foundation goals and needs through mutual respect.