Iowa State University Extension and Outreach programs and initiatives are making a positive difference for Iowans. Each year, Extension reaches more than 1.5 million clients across the state, and thousands of volunteers are involved with its programs. Extension and Outreach diverse programming is focusing on three key initiatives:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) education for youth
- Global food security
- Economic development
Extension takes research conducted at Iowa State University and turns it into learning opportunities for Iowans so…
- families make better nutrition choices
- kids and teens explore interests that can lead to future careers
- businesses improve their bottom line
- local leaders can make their communities better places to live
Ongoing, private support is crucial to advancing the mission of University Extension and Outreach and providing benefits to all Iowans.
Click here to make a gift online.